Teachers Required for King Faisal School in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
King Faisal School, an international Baccalaureate world school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, will require MYP /DP Math teachers( males ) for the next academic year 2018/2019.
We are interested in employing outstanding teachers who have recognized teaching qualifications and experience. Although the openings are for all nationalities, preference will be given to candidates from USA, Australia, UK, Ireland, and New Zealand.
At least a Bachelors in related subject with recognized teaching certification (PGCE, etc.) and experience. Applicants with IB experience will be preferred but not essential.
Salary and Allowances:
- Competitive with benefits package.
- Shipment Allowance: US$400 at first time joining and final exit.
- Family Status.
- Children's Fees Discount: 75% of school tuition fees at KFS
- Housing Allowance: Furnished School Housing or monthly rent allowance equal to three monthly basic salaries split over 12 months.
- Medical Insurance: For employee, spouse & four children under 18 years of age.
- End of Service Gratuity: According to Saudi Labor Laws.
- Annual Air Ticket: for employee, spouse, and two children under 18 years of age.
- Renewable Contract.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (School website www.kfs.sch.sa).
Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted by email.