Applications are invited for a Mathematics and Computer Applications Teacher roles for our client school located in the Sydney Central Business District. It is an Independent coeducational school. The school follows the Christian faith. The school offers holistic approach to learning that is innovative, engaging and tailored to individual student needs. Teaching and learning take place in small class sizes with a nurturing and student-centred environment. The successful applicant will work with disengaged young people to overcome adversity and build independence through engagement and social interventions.
About the Role:
• Full-time contract until December 2019
• Commencing immediately
• Teaching Years 11-12 Mathematics and Years 11-12 Computer Applications
• Previous experience in a youth work, mentoring, life skills will be highly regarded
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #TES2101-547220 SL– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2101-547220 SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
(02) 9279 0999
New South Wales