Smart Teachers are recruiting for a full time Mathematics and Computer Science Teacher at our international client school located in Singapore. This school boasts strong community ties and modern facilities.
- Location: Singapore
- Load: Full Time, Fixed Contract – Commence January 2018
- Role Description: Secondary Computer Science & Mathematics Teacher
- Excellent package including Basic Salary, Expat and Housing Allowances, return flights, transport to school
About the School:
- Private K – 12 School offering an Australian and IB curriculum
- Co-educational, high achieving school
- Two sub-schools: an Elementary School and a Secondary School
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure of the role before your application goes to a school
- Proven skills in designing, implementing and evaluating differentiated learning experiences for students
- Ability to teach Computer Science and/or HSC Software Design & Development is highly desirable
- Proven skills in using ICT to improve student engagement and learning
- Implement the requirements of all relevant curricula including: Australian Curriculum, IGCSE, HSC, IBDP
- HSC experience desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Relevant Police checks
- Minimum of three years of teaching experience
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB 1709-520640LL or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.
If you are not yet registered with us, apply below quoting job reference.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)