Mathematics & HPE Teacher
Our client is a top Independent Public school in Northern Territory. The school is located 20 minutes from the city of Palmerston. Offering spacious grounds and a supportive staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified Maths & HPE Teacher for a semester contract role. This school prides itself on being the Territories largest Agriculture and VET schools, providing a well-rounded education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
• Mathematics & HPE Teacher
• Timetable will include Year 11 Maths
• Term 3 2019 start – Full-time
• Contract to the end of 2019 (view to continue)
• Rural town only 20 minutes from Palmerston
• Team oriented and supportive environment
• Excellent staff amenities
• Encourages career progression for all staff
• Full relocation compensation
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1907-537755DG
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1907-537755MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).