Our client is a top Independent regional boarding school located 90 minutes west from the beautiful North Queensland Coast. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified Mathematics teacher for a permanent position. This school prides itself on traditional and providing a highly academic education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Physics & Mathematics [B]
- Full-time, permanent role – 2018 Start
- Experienced and newly qualified teachers welcomed to apply
- Top regional school day boarding school
About the School:
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Excellent school spirit
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Ref #WEB1708-364668CW or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).