We are seeking applications for a Mathematics and Science teaching position currently available at an independent co-educational secondary college on Brisbane's southside. The school pride themselves on providing a rich variety of educational experiences within a friendly and caring environment, and has a unique spirit and much is done through the pastoral care and co-curricular structure to have students 'connect' with the school community.
About the Role:
- Mathematics and Science Teacher
- Term 1 2021 start
- 12 month contract
- State-of-the-art facilities and modern resources
- Strong community spirit and excellent student behaviour
- Holistic view to education
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2012-546242KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2012-546242KB
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to email@example.com