Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Maths and Science Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located in Regional New South Wales. This school community is highly supportive and welcoming and the region is well regarded for its fresh produce and wineries. This exciting opportunity will commence in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Teaching Stages 4 and 5 Mathematics and Science
- Full-time role for 2018 with view to become permanent in 2019
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
About the School:
- Sough-after independent school with continual high academic achievement
- 70% of students obtaining first round university offers and 40% gaining early entry.
- Regional New South Wales location - 4 hours’ drive South-West of Sydney CBD
- Innovative STEM program from Years 7 to 10
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority and Working With Children Check
- Dedication to student academic, pastoral, and social welfare
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference # WEBTES1712-524130SM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEBTES1712-524130SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.