Nagwa, an edtech organisation based in Windsor creating digital educational products for a global audience, is looking for a writer of excellent primary mathematics content. As a primary specialist, you will use your experience and insight to help shape our primary content for use on our digital educational platform. A significant component of the job will be writing easy-to-read, pedagogically rich, and age-appropriate content for a primary audience. A passion for mathematics and education is essential to success in this role.
- Writing high-quality questions, solutions, and examples
- Updating, improving, and expanding the current content and honing its pedagogical value in collaboration with other content writers
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the quality of our primary content
- Working on aspects of curriculum design
- Liaising regularly with content writers and developers
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Experience working with EdTech products
- 3+ years, either:
- primary teaching, preferably as a mathematics lead
- writing educational content aimed at a primary audience
- working on a primary mathematics EdTech product
Job Behavioural Competencies
- Expert understanding of primary mathematics pedagogy
- Outstanding native command of both written and spoken English
- Well-organised with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Initiative taker
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
Gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000, competitive pension, and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.
Nagwa Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Direct applications only – no agencies.