Smart Teachers are seeking applications for a Mathematics Coordinator at a school located in Lake Macquarie. This reputable Christian school provides a challenging, broad-based curriculum and also offers a strong and well respected educational, cultural and sporting heritage.
About the Role:
- Mathematics Coordinator
- Teaching Year 7 – 12
- Full-time and permanent role
- Commencing January 2018
- Lake Macquarie location
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after Christian School
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- State of the art, well equipped classrooms
- School prides itself on striving to develop the talents of each student to the best of his ability through active participation in the school´s co-curricular activities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Hold a Bachelor of Education or equivalent in Secondary education
- Previous experience in a similar capacity will be highly regarded or be ready for the next step in your career
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-520174AT, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.