We are looking to appoint an excellent Mathematician who has a proven record of producing positive outcomes and clear leadership skills. The successful candidate will work with our Assistant Head, Faculty Lead, to drive forward our high achieving department.
The department has a strong team of specialists committed to the highest standards of learning and student progress. The successful candidate will be an outstanding practitioner who:
• can inspire both colleagues and students with your passion for Mathematics.
• is fascinated by learning and keen to develop the numeracy skills of all our students.
• has a proven track record in raising standards of attainment and achievement in Mathematics.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure. Cowley is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all adults in our community to share this commitment.
In October 2016, Ofsted judged Cowley International College as “Good”
To apply for this role, please go to the job vacancies section of St Helens Council website (https://sthjobs.azurewebsites.net/) and apply on line.
Cowley is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Section Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday, 25th January 2021
Cowley International College
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years