Mathematics/Science Teacher (Year 7)
Our client is an established school in the metro region of Palmerston, in the Northern Territory. Offering excellent facilities and a supportive, fun staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified Mathematics/Science Teacher. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Maths/Science teacher – Year 7
- Start date: 23rd July
- 6 month contract – with the view to continue
- Central Palmerston location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Full relocation compensation
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB-1806-529120KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB-1806-529120KB
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).