We are seeking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic second in charge of mathematics for September 2018. The successful candidate will support the curriculum leader in continuing to grow what is already a strong department.
Students at TSTC enjoy learning mathematics and their behaviour and work ethic is exemplary. We have a warm and welcoming mathematics team who enjoy teaching mathematics and have a passion for discussing the work that we do.
The successful candidate will:
- have a proven track record of quality maths teaching of children with a range of abilities;
- be well-qualified and highly motivated;
- have a deep interest in ensuring student progress across the department.
- a supportive culture with sustained professional development and individualised Continued Professional Learning (CPL) opportunities in an environment which recognises aspiration and excellence;
- an excellent career development opportunity for a teacher who would like to be involved in shaping the school’s future and making a real difference;
- opportunities to be creative; to share and develop new ideas to inspire excellence.
If you feel that you have the experience and drive for this role, then we would like to hear from you. To learn more about our school and for details of the post please contact the head of department, Femi Adeniran on aadeniran@sholing tc.org.uk.
For an application form, please visit our website www.sholingtc.org.uk. To apply for the position, please email your completed application to email@example.com.
Closing date: Noon on 27th April 2018
The Sholing Technology College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS.