Our client is a highly reputable coeducational school with a reputation for highly enthusiastic teaching staff located close to central Adelaide. The School prides itself on its long history of excellence across many areas providing fantastic facilities and overall teaching experience for its pupils.
About the Role:
- VCE Mathematics
- Year 7 to 10 Mathematics
- 0.6 – 1.0 FTE (exact allotment to be discussed at interview)
- Fixed term contract for terms 1 - 4
- Position to commence January 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Ideally you will have experience teaching both SACE and IB Mathematics
- You must have a strong passion for teaching Mathematics and this should reflect in your lessons
- You should be excellent at communicating with pupils and parents
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB1709-521404LG – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1709-521404LG – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).