Our client is an ELC-12 Independent school in Melbourne catering for a coeducational cohort of students. This school is a rewarding place to work and they are committed to providing a workplace, which encourages professional growth, life-long learning and opportunities for all staff.
About the Role:
- Year 7 to 10 Mathematics
- Fixed term, part-time, 0.3 FTE
- Role spread over three days (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Term 2 position
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nikki, quoting job reference #WEB1803-526428NS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526428NS – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).