Mathematics Teacher - Coal Clough Academy
Closing Date: 22nd May 2018
Interview Date: 24th May 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maths Teacher to join Coal Clough Academy within the Education Partnership Trust (EPT). Working closely with the Headteacher, you will be an outstanding practitioner with a passion for improving the lives of young people, have high quality teaching and learning and the skills and drive to support our schools, SLT and Teachers within a fast-paced environment.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/form tutor.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- To share and support the Academy’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below: