Our Client is ideally located for residents of the Cairns Region. It is a high performing academic school with a co-educational cohort of 900 students. The fundamental principles of learning are based on high expectations, a disciplined and caring environment and quality outcomes for all students.
About the Role:
- Independent Public School
- Mathematics Teacher/s
- All levels of Mathematics - Middle School to Advanced Maths [C}
- Tropical North Queensland
- 2018 Start – Fixed contract with possibility to move to permanency
- Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
- Vibrant teaching staff
- Beautifully located campus in North Queensland
- Great teaching facilities and resources
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Ref #WEB1707-161130RM or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).