Starting Date: Either 1st July or 1st September 2020
Closing Date for application: Tuesday 25th February 9 a.m.
Salary: Inner London Salary (£30,480 for NQTs).
Please note – a 1st July start is on offer for NQTs
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful, outstanding, oversubscribed, mixed, multi-cultural high school in West London. We are in the top 120 schools nationally, for student progress. We are looking for a Mathematics teacher with real potential and a great love of the subject. We have an excellent, supportive Maths department with a tremendous record of developing both students and staff.
• Greenford High School is a key member of the Ealing Teaching School Alliance and has a long history of offering excellent CPD programmes, collaboration with other schools, personalised coaching and an outstanding record of career progression and promotion.
• We have a great record of developing NQTs, training over 30 student teachers each year and partnering Teach First in hosting and delivering CPD for their teachers.
• A vibrant, flourishing Post 16 Centre of 550 students, with many A Level classes.
• Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues.
• Excellent modern facilities and interactive technology in a well-resourced, new school, with a new KS3 building which has just opened.
• The opportunity for flexible working where possible.
• Other benefits include: generous non-contact time; small class sizes wherever possible; assistance for those taking Masters and further degrees; a partnership with the Institute of Education and Teach First; many colleagues taking Teaching Leaders courses, Future Leaders, NPQML and NPQSL; the opportunity to train and mentor student teachers and Teach First; a dedicated and supportive pastoral team; guaranteed car parking spaces and bicycle storage; shared department workroom; an excellent library; access to sporting facilities and a fitness gym; Workplace Options scheme providing advice and support; staff social events and well-being sessions.
Application packs are available from the school website www.greenford.ealing.sch.uk and should be returned to Dawn Druce at firstname.lastname@example.org