Smart Teachers are recruiting for secondary mathematics teachers seeking long term or permanent roles across Essex. We work closely with a large pool of schools, and have constant April and September start roles coming in. The roles span Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 / KS3, KS4 and KS5. We have two dedicated consultants who have years of experience within the home county regions. Whether you are an NQT or a well-practised teacher looking for your next career move, get in contact and meet our friendly team.
About the Role
· Secondary mathematics teaching roles
· Maths / mathematics teachers
· Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 / KS3, KS4 and KS5.
· Long term and permanent roles available
· £22,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
In order to be considered for this role, the successful maths teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Qualified to teach Secondary (PGCE/Bachelor of Education)
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent Curriculum
· Adaptable and flexible personality
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.