Fairfield High School, rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted, is noted to be ‘inclusive and harmonious with students that are intellectually curious’.
Fairfield has a positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and Governors.
This post is a fixed term contract from February until August 2020.
You will be joining a forward thinking, innovative and highly successful faculty. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
• The ability to teach Mathematics to at least GCSE level (possibility of ‘A’ Level teaching)
• Strong classroom management skills
• Excellent organisational and ICT skills
• A high degree of initiative
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a faculty team
• The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
The successful candidate needs to be familiar with the GCSE course along with student tracking. Candidates must have a good degree in Mathematics and QTS.
In return we can offer:
• Access to Teachers Pensions
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free parking!
CV’s will not be accepted.
Fairfield High School and the Excalibur Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.