Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher / Maths Specialist to join our successful teaching team and to work in a Secondary school in Gloucester. This is a full-time position commencing ASAP.
The desired Mathematics teacher will have experience of teaching at KS3 / KS4 level and be able to work with a wide range of ability levels. This role is suitable for both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
This school is a vibrant and small school that prides itself on the learner-led style of education and encouraging students to take control of their own learning. The school has a strong community feel, and prioritises making sure that students, parents and staff all have a sense of belonging. The school is situated near Gloucester City Centre and is easily accessible via public transport.
To be considered for the Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher / Maths Specialist position, you will:
• Be a qualified teacher and hold QTS
• Have experience teaching Mathematics
• Be confident in teaching at KS3 / KS4 level
• Be flexible, resilient, and able to think on your feet
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Mathematics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.