We are currently working with a secondary academy based in Grimsby who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspirational Mathematics Teacher to teach mixed ability classes across KS3 and KS4. This position is due to start full time from January 2018 with the possibility of becoming permanent.
The school are looking for a Mathematics Teacher who:
- Has the drive and passion to raise standards in teaching and learning
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and challenge students
- Will be committed to contributing to extra-curricular activities
This position would suit a highly motivated NQT or equally an experience Mathematics Teacher who feel they can make a difference to both the department and the Academy. The successful Mathematics Teacher must have recent teaching experience in the subject.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV. Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a Child Workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education.
What Vision for Education can offer you:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week