Our Client is a top tier international school offering a world-class international education for children of expatriate families from the ages of 2 to 18. The school is situated on a purpose built, state-of-the-art campus containing all of the facilities required to provide pupils with access to the very best academic and co-curricular opportunities. At this school, each pupil is viewed as an individual with unique abilities, preferences and goals. The school’s vision is to inspire its pupils to become intellectual, independent, individual and inclusive through a model of holistic education and pastoral provision that establishes the values, skills and knowledge needed to be an effective global citizen. Students are encouraged to be inquisitive and ask questions of everything around them in order to foster a life-long love of learning.
- IGSCE Mathematics Teacher – INT#2012-546798NS
- Two Year Contract; August 2021 start
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education (PGCE etc)
- British Curriculum experience is essential
- Minimum 2 Years teaching experience.
- Be under the age of 55 for visa and contract purposes.
- Be eligible for a Teacher Registration in home country
- Native; or near native, English Speaker
- Relevant Police Checks
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
- Generous Monthly Salary (based on years of teaching experience)
- Gratuity: One month after the end of contract and every year after
- Housing Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Annual flight home for candidate and their immediate family
- International medical insurance coverage for candidate and their immediate family (excluding USA)
- Free education for up to 2 children
- August 2021 Start
- Two Year Contract
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the role.
Alternatively, click ‘APPLY NOW' below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note: If at this time your application does not align with the positions we have available, you may not hear back from us immediately. However, we have new international teaching jobs for placement coming in, and your application may help us place you in a role in the near future. If you do wish to speak with us at any stage in regards to your application please feel free to call us on 1800 734 758.
Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Tes smartRecruitment International