Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Mathematics Teacher to join a high performing school in Hounslow, West London. Ofsted has consistently rated this all boys’ school as ‘Good’, which is reflected by its supportive, open, and energetic atmosphere. This full-time, temporary Mathematics teaching position is available to start as soon as possible; it could potentially lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate. This role will entail teaching Mathematics to various classes throughout KS3 – 4.
About the Role
- Mathematics Teacher
- Full-time teaching responsibilities of students in KS3 – 4 to commence as soon as possible
- Permanent contract potentially available for successful candidate
- MPS salary equivalent to £140 to £190 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
- Single sex secondary school (all-boys) in the West London Borough of Hounslow
- Modern facilities with a history of high performance
- Broad, diverse extracurricular activities available across all subjects
- Ofsted rating of “Good”
- Located within walking distance from a popular over ground station
- Onsite parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Mathematics Degree preferable, yet not essential
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum within the past two years is essential
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN09931.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.