Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher to join a vibrant school in Hounslow. This full time position is available immediately. The time table will include KS3 and KS4 Mathematics. The school is a larger than average secondary school with state of the art facilities. This Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher position will be available until the end of the academic year in the first instance with the possibility of a permanent contract available for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher
• KS3 and KS4 timetable
• Immediate start
• Full time, temporary to permanent contract
• Daily rate between £135 to £190 (negotiable depending on experience)
About the School
• Ofsted rated “Good”
• State of the art facilities
• Well behaved students
• Parking available on site
• Vibrant, happy school situated in Hounslow, South West London
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN15884.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.