We are currently working with secondary schools based in the Hull area and we are seeking to recruit a qualified Mathematics Teacher for day to day supply work. The Mathematics Teacher will join an ambitious and hardworking team of teachers within schools where learning is at the centre of all that they do.
The ideal Mathematics Teacher will need to:
- Be passionate about the subject
- Be committed to personalised learning
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire others
The Mathematics Teacher role will see you teaching the subject to mixed ability KS3 and KS4 classes, as the Mathematics Teacher you will be responsible managing the behaviour within the classroom ensuring pupils are engaged. The successful Mathematics Teacher will be willing to encourage and enthuse students as well as being dedicated to each individual’s targets.
To apply for this role you will be a qualified Mathematics Teacher who is educated to degree level and a holder of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Applications are welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers. For more information please contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink