We are seeking applicants for the post of teacher of Maths to join our forward thinking and cohesive department for August 2019.
We teach a rigorous academic curriculum with a clear focus on supporting all students achieve positive outcomes. You will work with the Head of Maths, and the wider team to drive forward attainment and standards across the department.
We seek a teacher who has the following qualities:
• An excellent classroom practitioner
• A supportive member of the team
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Well organised and motivated to support students of all abilities and needs
• Willingness to take part in the wider-school activities and after school programme.
• Experience of working with CIE iGCSE and IBDP programme and advantage.
We welcome committed, dynamic and creative applicants with a passion for Maths and the improvement of student attainment. NQT’s are very welcome to apply.
We have high expectations of our staff, and we value them highly. Our school systems ensure you can focus on teaching high quality lessons in a sustainable manner . Our students are a delight to teach and any ‘data’ required from our teaching staff has a practical purpose.
The school has delightful landscaped grounds and is well resourced, being located at the edge of the city with excellent access by road and public transport. The quality of life in Lomé is good and there is easy access to diverse range of cultural and scenic attractions.