Smart Teachers are recruiting for an experienced Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher to join a high achieving academy in North West London. This Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher role will be temp to perm and due to start from September 2018. The Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher position will be teaching a timetable to KS3 – KS4 Maths but KS5 experience is an advantage as may be added to the role at a later date. The successful Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher will be a qualified secondary trained teacher with a solid background of teaching mathematics in UK secondary schools. Unfortunately, this post will not be suitable for NQT’s.
About the Role
· Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher
· Temp to perm
· September 2018 start
· TLR responsibilities may be applied
· Daily rate between £135 - £200 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Rated “Good” by Ofsted
· 3 year plan to expand the school
· On Teach First programme as of 2018
· School have a real focus on Literacy and Mathematics
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQT’s and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KLP44304.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.