AL SADIQ COLLEGE
Al Sadiq College is a vibrant, growing K-12 College of around 690 students. Situated in South-Western Sydney, the College serves a strong and supportive Muslim Alawite community. In its short history, Al Sadiq College has developed an enviable reputation for its community focus, standards and achievements, emphasising academic excellence, pastoral care, and faith and cultural understanding. Al Sadiq College proudly employs applicants from a diverse range of faiths and cultural backgrounds.
Due to the recent growth of our College, we are seeking an inspirational and highly dedicated Mathematics teacher to join our team.
This full-time position commences Term 1, 2022
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and committed educator and have
- NESA teacher accreditation to teach and a Working with Children clearance
- an excellent understanding of the NESA Mathematics Syllabuses with the ability to teach to HSC level.
- a positive and collaborative approach to working in a successful department
- an innovative approach to differentiating the curriculum to respond to the needs of students in their care
- the desire to engage in ongoing professional development and maintain awareness of current pedagogical and educational trends
- a commitment to supporting student wellbeing and positively and proactively contribute to the life of the College
- well-developed interpersonal, time management and organisational skills.
- demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
Application Closing date: 15 October 2021
Applications must include Curriculum Vitae containing the details of three referees and a statement outlining the applicant’s educational philosophy, including how they would contribute to the wider life of the College and its Cocurricular Program.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Completed applications must be emailed to Mrs. Rachel Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org .au and applicants should contact her on (02) 8199 9600 for further information about each position.
Al Sadiq College
New South Wales
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary School
Al Sadiq College is a vibrant, growing K-12 College of 650 students. Situated in south-western Sydney, the College serves a strong and supportive Muslim Alawite community. Al Sadiq is a two–campus College with Years K – 3 currently at the Yagoona Cam...