Are you looking for an exciting role in a happy thriving school, where staff and students enjoy working together and are supported to excel? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a teacher who is passionate about mathematics and who can inspire and support students across all key stages to achieve outstanding results. A TLR would be available for the right person.
We offer great facilities, tailored CPD and a caring, encouraging and highly motivated staff community.
Benefits of working at St Edward's
- The excellent quality of the relationships between all members of the school community - teaching and support staff, students, parents and governors - is a particular feature of the school.
- Supportive happy hardworking community of professionals.
- We have a wide range of professional learning and development programmes from NQT through to senior leadership.
- There is free parking on site.
- Our in-house catering team offer a great range of food all excellent value for money from 2 course lunches to pasta pots and baguettes.
- Extracurricular activities for staff includes football, choir and involvement in Duke of Edinburgh awards.
- Attractive campus not far from Poole High and beaches.
- Employees are automatically admitted to the Local Government Pension Scheme (support staff) and Teacher's Pension Scheme but they may then choose to opt out. The Local Government Pension Scheme remains among the best occupational pension schemes that is still widely available as is the Teachers Pension Scheme.
To apply for this position, please click the apply now button below.
Please read the job description and person specification for details of the role, and visit our website at http://st-edwards.poole.sch.uk for further information about our school.
St Edward's school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.