Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher for our picturesque independent client school located in Sydney’s Central Tablelands. This school boasts academic excellence and a range of well-equipped facilities and resources for all staff to take advantage of. The role is to start in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Years 7 – 12 Mathematics
- Full-time, ongoing role
- Position to commence January 2018
- Location: Regional NSW – 3 Hours West of Sydney
- Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
- Set within scenic grounds
- Small class sizes
- Supportive school environment encouraging active involvement in the community
- Outstanding resources
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Relevant tertiary qualifications recognised in Australia
- Willingness to relocate should this be required
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
- Provide no less than three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522029EB or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.