Smart Teachers are seeking a qualified Mathematics teacher at a well-regarded co-educational Christian school, located in Regional NSW, 5 ½ hours north-west of Sydney. The school offers a rich and vibrant community, with a sense of belonging for all students and staff. This is an excellent opportunity for early career and experience teachers alike, the school fosters a supportive environment, with the ability to help new teachers grow in an Independent school.
About the Role:
• Year 7 - 12 Mathematics Teacher
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position to commence Term 1, 2020
• Accommodation able to be provided for initial stages of employment to aide relocation
• Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Open to newly qualified teachers and early career teachers looking to grow in a supportive environment
• Possess three current professional references
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply with your CV, quote the job reference number and we’ll be happy to provide further information. Feel free to pass on this email to any friends who are seeking employment.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB2002-542376 BA – Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2002-542376 SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).