Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated Mathematics Teacher for September 2017 to join a school in South West London. The successful candidate will join a school rated by Ofsted as being ‘Good in all areas’. This full-time teaching position is available under a permanent contract. This school offers excellent facilities in all subjects- classrooms are modern, well equipped and spacious.
About the Role
· Mathematics Teacher
· Full-time teaching responsibilities
· KS3 to KS5 time table available, depending on the candidate
· Permanent contract
· Pay to scale – depending on experience up to £38,000
· Excellent facilities/resources available
About the School
· Large Secondary School converted into an academy within the last 5 years
· Moved into a purpose built state of the art building in the last 10 years
· Modern facilities
· Well-structured sixth form
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· New resources across all departments
· Set on expansive grounds for outdoor learning and activities
· Bright spacious classrooms
· Transport links are easily accessible with onsite parking at the school
· Located in a beautiful part of South West London
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (preferable)
· Strong behaviour management (preferred)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number rxn15429.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.