Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher to work in a ‘Good’ co-educational secondary school in Southall. This is a full time maternity cover, teaching up to a-level starting in January 2018. The suitable Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher will join a school with excellent facilities including interactive whiteboards in all rooms and two Mac suites.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher
· Teach up to A-level
· Carry out planning, assessing, marking, parent’s evenings and staff meetings
· Full time, fixed term maternity cover
· Salary from £26,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Large co-educational secondary school
· ‘Good’ Ofsted
· Consistently strong results
· Supportive SLT with positive team ethos
· Excellent school facilities including interactive white boards in every classroom and two Mac suites
· Accessible from Paddington station on the overland rail
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJC27045.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.