Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher for our client Independent School located in Western Sydney. This school boasts 21st century teaching practices and is recognised for its strong ties with the community. The position welcomes applications from experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics, including Extension 1 and 2 courses
- Full-time, Permanent contract
- Position to commence ASAP or January 2018 (negotiable)
- Pastoral Care duties as required
About the School:
- Convenient Western Suburbs location
- Team oriented and supportive community atmosphere
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- A commitment to strive for academic excellence by providing exceptional learning experiences for young men and women.
- Wide range of academic and co-curricular opportunities
- Have experience in or the ability to teach Extension Mathematics
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NSW NESA and hold a WWCC
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have recent experience teaching in Australia
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Reward scheme for referrals (T’s & C’s apply)
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference#WEB1705-160135AT or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).