Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher for our highly-reputable independent client school located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. This school boasts academic excellence and offers an innovative learning environment to all students. The role is to start in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Years 7 – 12 Mathematics
- Full-time, permanent position
- Position to commence January 2018
About the School:
- Desirable Northern Beaches location set in idyllic open and green grounds
- Modern facilities and well-equipped resources
- Interactive classrooms
- Team oriented and supported environment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Relevant tertiary qualifications recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
- Provide no less than three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference#WEB1710-522107LL or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.