Would you like to reconsider to relocating? Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher at our Independent client school located in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia. The school caters for Years 4 to 12. The school focuses on all-round, balanced education, providing extensive opportunities for its students, academically, spiritually, culturally, in sport, in community service, in outdoor education and in a variety of other co-curricular activities. The school is located south of Canberra Central Business District.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics
- Full-time and permanent role
- Position to commence January 2018
- Located in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- Job reference: #TES1711-523144EAB
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess and provide appropriate 3 professional reference details
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute
- Be registered or be eligible for the ACT Working Vulnerable People Check
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Yvette, quoting job reference #TES1711-523144EAB – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1711-523144EAB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).