We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This reputable all-boys independent school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential. They boast state of the art facilities and outstanding academic results and extra-curricular opportunities.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Commencing Term 4 2021
• Teaching Year 7-12 Mathematics
• Have proven successful results teaching Secondary Mathematics
• Experience with the IB curriculum is highly desirable
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549798AM, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales