Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher role at our client school located in the Northern Beaches of Sydney. It is a Catholic school catering for Years 7-12. The School offers a dynamic and varied learning experience that focuses on an individual approach to the development of the students and cater for the special interests and development needs of students.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary contract
• Role commencing immediately until 25 September 2020
• Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB2003-543028SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2003-543028SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).