Our client is an independent, non-selective school with a reputation for producing well rounded students through academic rigor and a strong pastoral focus. A unique school offering a balanced approach to education from Pre-school to Year 12. Located in a ddesirable Northern Beaches location, this thriving school culture is warm and welcoming and encourages teachers to become part of the larger community and create long lasting connections .
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7-11 Mathematics
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing end of February, 2021
• Have a minimum of 3-4 years teaching experience, preferably within NSW
• Experience in teaching Mathematics particularly HSC level
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #TES2102-547236FL – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2102-547236SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
(02) 9279 0999
New South Wales