Our client is a reputable and sought-after independent school based in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This school boasts excellent academic results and state of the art facilities.
About the Role:
- Year 7-12 Mathematics teacher
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Position to commence as soon as possible
- Elite Independent School located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore
- Provides state of the art facilities and resources
- Offers excellent co-curricular programs
- Renowned for achieving outstanding academic results
- Supportive and collaborative department and considered a most desirable ‘Employer of Choice’
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Provide a minimum of three recent professional references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia and be able to teach the above subjects
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527743HM – Hayley.email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527743MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).