We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated Mathematics specialist to lead on the development of Key Stage 4, with the vision and drive to make a significant contribution to the teaching and learning of Mathematics and numeracy at Campion School. You will need to have drive, commitment and excellent subject knowledge to support the team and needs of our students.
You will need to teach across the ability range at all Key Stages, have additional responsibility for Key Stage 4 and be an aspiring leader with the capacity to raise attainment through motivating and inspiring students, enhancing our culture of high expectations and achievement within the department and the school. You will be joining an excellent and supportive Mathematics team and a school that realises the importance of Mathematics to the future life chances of our students. The post is full-time and permanent.
You must be:
- an outstanding UK Qualified teacher who is able to inspire students;
- a subject specialist with a related degree;
- a team player who is able to work collaboratively with others;
- committed to outstanding standards in all areas and willing to lead by example;
- passionate about your specialism and willing to share skills and expertise.
To apply, please visit: http://www.campion.northants.sch.uk/145/vacancies
For further information, please contact Dawn Hilder, HR Manager, on 01604 833900.
Closing date: Friday 18th May 2018 at 9.00am
Interview date: w/c 21st May 2018
The School reserves the right to commence the interview process at any time prior to the closing date so early application is recommended.