ISR International School on the Rhine is a leading international IB World school in the Neuss, Düsseldorf and Cologne region in Germany. With employees from over 25 countries, ISR’s staff is international, open-minded and highly dedicated to their students. There are about 1000 students from 45 nations attending Kindergarten through Grade 12.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic teacher of Mathematics to join our expanding Upper School team to start as soon as possible. Applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and a teaching certificate. Knowledge of the IGCSE and IB Diploma Programme will be advantageous.
We are particularly looking for teachers who:
• Are flexible, team players and able to build sound relationships with students, colleagues and parents
• Are passionate about their teaching and committed to achieving high standards
• Demonstrate excellent classroom performance and have excellent communication skills
• Create a vibrant classroom environment
Most importantly, we need someone with a ’can do’ attitude, and a real desire to bring out the best in young people, whatever it takes.
We can offer you:
• Extremely well-behaved students
• Great environment to work and grow as a professional
• A friendly, hardworking and supportive team
• Opportunities for professional development and internal promotion
If you are enthusiastic and highly motivated, relish a challenge and believe that you could contribute to our Mathematics Department, we would like to hear from you - Come and meet us, you will be glad that you did! Please email your CV and cover letter immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so early applications are encouraged. The school reserves the right to make an appointment at any stage.
Visit our website for further information: www.isr-school.de .
ISR International School on the Rhine is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to undertake relevant safeguarding checks.
ISR International School on the Rhine
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years