Smart Teachers are currently recruiting dynamic and engaging Mathematics Teachers to join our highly-reputable client school located in Western Sydney. This independent school creates a safe and supportive environment for both staff and students and ensures a stimulating curriculum is delivered. The permanent position is to commence in January 2018.
About the role:
- Years 7 – 12 Mathematics Teacher
- Western Sydney location
- Full time, Permanent position
- Position to commence January 2018
About the School:
- Dynamic, creative and innovative teaching style encouraged
- Classes are deliberately designed to be bright and colourful with stimulating material and personalised work on display
- Enthusiastic team of staff create a supportive environment
- Regular professional development programs made available to all staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be generous with time and willing to contribute to the school community
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #WEBTES1801-524858HM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1801-524858HM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.