This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher seeking career progression to take on a role that plays a major part in our continued success as a College.
The successful candidate would either be 2i/c in Mathematics or take on the RSL role for KS4 supporting staff and students to ensure that outstanding progress is being made.
The successful applicant will be passionate about the subject, be well organised and willing to go the “extra mile” to ensure pupils achieve. We are looking for applicants who are highly motivated and ready to contribute to helping the College as we build on our positive Progress 8 score and 2016 Good OFSTED rating.
- Be a passionate advocate of the subject who contributes effectively to departmental and whole school improvement.
- Be highly motivated and demonstrate the highest professional standards
- Be willing to teach across the full age and ability range at age including A-level.
- Be able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school.
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and a good team player
St Joseph’s College is one of the oldest boys Catholic Schools in the South with over 163 years of History. A successful 11-18 Boys’ School (Girls in the 6th Form) situated on the Croydon/Lambeth border, we are ambitious and dynamic with our eyes firmly placed on the future.
The College provides a highly supportive working environment and we are committed to professional development. As a Catholic school we place our faith in the person realising that each life is unique and precious and as a Lasallian school we welcome applications from all faiths and none.
We would welcome any potential applicants to visit or telephone the school for an informal discussion about this position. For full details on this vacancy please contact Mrs C Stevens, PA to the Headmaster on the email below.
Completed Applications via TES or to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: Friday 18th May 2018 by 9am.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role. Applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. SJC reserves the right to close the adverts earlier that the stated deadline.