We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated teacher of Mathematics with the vision and drive to make a significant contribution to the teaching and learning of Mathematics and numeracy at Campion School. You will need to have drive, commitment and excellent subject knowledge to support the team and needs of our students. You will need to teach across the ability range at all Key Stages, will have the capacity to raise attainment through motivating and inspiring students, and will help enhance our culture of high expectations and achievement within the department and the school. You will be joining an excellent and supportive Mathematics team and a school that realises the importance of Mathematics to the future life chances of our students. The post also includes KS 4 Co-ordinator responsibility.
You must be:
- An outstanding UK Qualified teacher who is able to inspire students
- A subject specialist with a related degree
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively with others
- Committed to outstanding standards in all areas and willing to lead by example
- Passionate about their specialism and willing to share skills and expertise
For further information and to download an application form, please visit www.campion.northants.sch.uk/145/vacancies or call Dawn Hilder on 01604 833900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am on Monday, 27th November 2017.
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 27th November 2017.