Our client is an independent, single sex Catholic secondary school where students are encouraged and supported to think critically, work hard, ask questions about their world. The school aims to develop a love of learning, an appreciation of culture and beauty and a spirit of freedom and responsibility. As a medium sized school, the school is large enough to offer a broad curriculum but small enough to provide a warm, caring and respectful atmosphere.
About the Role:
- Mathematics Teacher (Y8-9)
- Part Time (0.53 FTE)
- Term 1 start
- Fixed Term Contract – 1 Term
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Relevant Experience leading and supporting teachers and Learning Support Officers
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TM550812 or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers