Maths KS3 Coordinator.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Hertfordshire. The school is looking to add a Maths KS3 Coordinator to its progressive and supportive Maths Department ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Maths at KS3 across year groups 7 to 9. You will support the Head of Mathematics to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“We are seeking a full-time KS3 Maths Coordinator to provide leadership and direction for Key Stage 3 within the faculty and ensure that it is managed and organised to meet the aims and objectives of the school.”
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Maths Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering Maths at KS3 and some GCSE, pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1401406 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please feel free to call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to email@example.com for further information. REF: 1401406
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...