Dates: Apply by 9am on Tuesday 21st May
Interviews will take place on either 22nd, 23rd or 24th May.
Post commences September 2019
Contract type: Full time
Pay Scale: MPS/UPS + TLR 2b
Contract term: Permanent
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and passionate leader to join our innovative and dynamic team in leading maths across the school.
The role will include teaching a class alongside leading maths across the school. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced individual or someone new to middle leadership to lead a core subject, champion and raise the profile of maths and improve pupil outcomes.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is able to embody our motto of ‘Aspire to Achieve’
• Has an interest and love for maths
• Is determined to raise standards across the school for all pupils
• Is an enthusiastic leader who inspires and motivate others
• Uses their emotional intelligence to develop relationships with all stakeholders
• Has a passion for safeguarding which is demonstrated through their relentless drive to improve pupils life experiences
We can offer:
• An exciting, new opportunity to work alongside an energetic and passionate leadership team
• A commitment to promoting staff’s emotional and physical well-being and a healthy work-life balance
• A caring and supportive whole school community in a culturally rich and fully inclusive setting
• A creative working environment, open to innovation
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
You can visit our website to find out more at: www.cliftonprimaryschool.com
Visits to the school are encouraged and they can be arranged by contacting Mrs Roshni Abraao in the school office by phone or via email on 020 8574 5712 or email@example.com
We know time is short to apply for roles at this time of year and so if you do not have time to visit but would like to speak to one of the Co Headteachers about the school and maths leader role, please contact Mrs Roshni Abraao on the email address above with your telephone number, and one of the Co Headteachers will be happy to call you, even over the weekend!
You can find the job description, person specification and application form as attachments to this advert and on the school website.
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Tuesday 21st May
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and Qualifications Check.