Smart Teachers are seeking an experienced Maths Teacher to join a school in Bexley South East London. The successful candidate will be teaching Maths from KS3 –KS5 level. This maternity position will start in January 2020 until the end of the academic year. The successful Maths Teacher will be working in a school, which boasts excellent resources for all staff along with pupils who possess an extremely positive ethos of behaviour for learning.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher
• Teach Maths KS 3 – KS5
• Full Time / Maternity Role
• January 2020 Start
• Salary between £28,355 and £44,541 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Oversubscribed secondary school catering for students aged 11-19
• Rated ‘good’ by Ofsted
• Well-established reputation within the community
• Modern, state-of-the-art facilities
• Dedicated and passionate Maths Department with excellent resources
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Good Strong first degree in Maths related subject
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR3293
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.