Job Title: Teacher of Mathematics
Salary: MPS (NQTs welcome)
Closing date: 12pm, Thursday 24th January 2019
Start date: September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our energetic Mathematics faculty. Over the last three years our results have made huge improvements and we are continually seeking to further improve. Our Mathematics faculty is fantastically well resourced and is a leading faculty within the school.
All teachers receive tailored CPD to secure outstanding teaching and develop leadership skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a good or outstanding classroom practitioner with a good understanding of how children learn
- Has a proven track record of raising attainment through their teaching and learning, making a positive impact within and beyond their own classroom.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate, inspire and support colleagues.
- Has a commitment to working strategically as part of a team and working collaboratively.
- Has a clear vision and commitment to school improvement.
We will offer you:
- Excellent pupil behaviour.
- Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school.
- A caring and inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents.
- Supportive Faculty and Senior Leadership Teams, committed to providing quality continuing professional development and support.
- A positive and innovative learning environment.
- Excellent CPD through our academy trust collaboration and within our Outstanding Teaching School, Evolve.
Closing date for applications is 12pm, Thursday 24th January 2019
For further details and an application form please contact school on 0121 464 4040 or visit the school website at www.decschool.co.uk
Dame Elizabeth Cadbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.